1) Safety always comes first.
2) Hunters are not allowed to hunt areas outside of field assignments.
3) Hunters are not allowed on club property without making reservations.
4) Hunters will obey all hunting laws and have all required licenses. The hunter will assume all liability if any violation occurs.
5) Absolutely NO consumption of alcohol or use of drugs is allowed before or during a hunt or while firearms are in use.
6) Guns should always be unloaded and placed in cases when traveling within fields. Please keep all guns in cases until they are needed. Also keep guns unloaded in parking areas.
7) Keep your safety on until prepared to shoot.
8) USE COMMON SENSE: do not rely on your gun's safety; treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
9) Don't shoot unless you are sure of your target and what lies beyond it.
10) Be mindful of the direction your gun is pointed.
11) Please respect all other hunters and field boundaries.
12) Hunters must be of legal age.
13) Hunting shall be done by reservation only.
14) Please pick up empty casings and litter. Please exercise care when smoking.
15) Management is not responsible for items lost or stolen from the property.
16) Observe all posted signs and warnings.
17) Don't lean loaded firearms against a car.
18) Neighbors - please keep in mind that the club does have neighbors. Don't do anything that would offend them. Please use common sense.
19) Rules are subject to change as conditions require. All changes are made with the hunters best interests in mind.
1) Hunters are allowed to drive their vehicles to the designated parking spots for their assigned field.
Be courteous of hunters and their fields especially if you have to drive along another hunter's field to get to yours.
No vehicles are allowed overnight.
1) Hunters dogs must be under control at all times.
Dogs must remain kenneled until in the field.
No Dogs are allowed in the club house.
Do not let dogs run around the club house. (This is for the safety of your own dog.)
1) All birds leaving the property must be properly recorded and tagged. Please note this is not a club rule.
At no time will protected animals or animals out of season be harassed. (I.e. hawks, falcons, deer, waterfowl, etc.)
Do not shoot over roadways.
1) If any guide feels that other hunters, he, or guide dogs are in danger of being shot, the hunt will end immediately and no refunds will be given.
Any dogs that are shot by a hunter will cost the hunter $5,000 plus vet bills.
Cancellation of any guided hunt is required at least 48 hours in advance or guide fees will be charged to your account.
1) Cancellations must be done 24 hours before a hunt. No exceptions will be made!
Failure to show without cancellation will result in the hunt being billed to you.